Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he'd stuck to Angelino and the white chocolate version.
Conguitos.jpg

The world has officially gone mad.

Bernardo is a nice man. Caring, hard worker, plays for his team and the fans, he really cares about people. You can see it when he is playing.

This racism thing is bullshit, we all know it.

But now he has to go through this trial by the media, the LFC loving reporters will be on to him and making the most out of it. He is going to get treated disgustingly.... No one cares about that, the damage that heavy accusations can do, they could ruin his career over a mistake but they don't give a shit..... What a fucking joke.
Would they be the same LFC loving reporters that gave Suarez of free pass when he racially abused Evra?

If only he'd stuck to Angelino and the white chocolate version.
Conguitos.jpg

The world has officially gone mad.

This doesn't change the fact that the original image is based on a racist trope. Also the white version is still based on a that trope, it's just coloured in differently. Depictions of black people like that are considered racist in the uk. Bernardo might not have known that but it's ok for people to be critical of it.

Last edited:
Have you actually read what kick it out have said, or can you just not understand it ?
Whenever I go on holiday to Spain or Portugal, I'm always taken aback by some of the labelling on sweets and drinks and I think the Tweet included something off a sweet wrapper. I would have thought that City spell out to our players what you can and can't do on social media in this country. I love the guy - smart, articulate, perfect English and a monstrously good footballer, but this is bad, bad, bad for the club. Doesn't matter that it's banter with his best mate. City need to move quickly and do what's right before this gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.