Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Its basically a bribe to keep our club quiet , not sure why we would do this with all the shite their owners have been spouting about our spending , now its out in the open the relevant authorities need to investigate the Dippers under hand tactics , i won't hold my breath.

Its basically a bribe to keep our club quiet , not sure why we would do this with all the shite their owners have been spouting about our spending , now its out in the open the relevant authorities need to investigate the Dippers under hand tactics , i won't hold my breath.
A bribe or did we lay a trap, played our joker, ICO aren't bothered about NDA's just hard drives

£1m? To our owner? I just don’t understand it. Unless there has always been a long term plan. Knowing we could use it as admission of guilt further down the line when the war between the 2 clubs reached a certain point. Let them think they’d shafted us. Whether it was £1m or £10m it didn’t matter to us, the money was never what it was about. It’s the guilty implication. Priceless.

Just speculating of course.

The lack of media attention on this just confirms how they are the media darlings and we are not.
It proves that the vast majority in the media are not at all concerned with corruption, illegality or wrongdoing in football. And in fact contribute to it greatly by their silence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.