City livery 787-9

FB-IMG-1569260358622.jpg

SPOTTED in South Carolina (CHS): Boeing 787-9 #Dreamliner (A6-BND) Etihad Airways Manchester City livery. Thoughts?

Photos: instagram.com/planespottergary #boeinglovers

Tasty
Are UEFA investigating this yet ? It must break an FFP rule surely ?

Don't know the reasoning behind it being out of service, but it has been holed up at Teruel Airport in Spain, which is used primarily as a storage centre. It hasn't moved since December.

How are Etihad doing these days? Last I heard they lost $1.5Bn last year and were reducing their number of flights and cancelling orders.

Don't know the reasoning behind it being out of service, but it has been holed up at Teruel Airport in Spain, which is used primarily as a storage centre. It hasn't moved since December.

If they are bringing a new full liveried up City plane into service the old A330 will probably go onto a rental company and resprayed into what other airline wants it next.

I've got a lovely pic of me standing next to one of the engines at work, not this plane the other one when it first came in, I'm not into planes, but when this fucker lands and taxies to the stand it's a sight to behold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.