#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me me me!
Me too dear, got called a biased fan and got banned for talking sense about his ability and skills. He is still way underrated by Bluemoon members when I compare man of the match votes with Whoscored ratings.

Anybody who's watched PL football over the past 5 years should know how good Mahrez is and what he's capable of.

Now he's starting to reach his potential it will hopefully shut down the section of negative nobheads who seem to follow all new players around if they've not made an immediate impact.

In hindsight, we missed him almost as much as KDB against Norwich. He did come on as sub, but by then, we had too much to do and heads were dropping.

Me too dear, got called a biased fan and got banned for talking sense about his ability and skills. He is still way underrated by Bluemoon members when I compare man of the match votes with Whoscored ratings.

No offence mate but when someone says they "got banned for talking sense" they usually had a good reason for getting banned.

No offence mate but when someone says they "got banned for talking sense" they usually had a good reason for getting banned.

Not always mate. Depends who’s doing the banning and whether you’ve been misinterpreted. Not saying Mods have an easy job but have known one or two to be over zealous.

To be fair, Whoscored ratings are shit. Aguero got a 10 at the weekend as an example.

Mahrez has started the season brilliantly, he seems more in tune with his teammates now, signs of it at the very end of last season, his off the ball work seems to have gone up a notch, long may it continue.

Wow. What a performance. Slagged him off in the middle of last season because he was poor but right now, he must easily be one of the best players in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.