#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! It’s like saying Walker is better than Otamendi! Both defenders, but completely different jobs!

Not quite the same. Otamendi and Walker play different positions, but Silva and De Bruyne play in pretty much the same position with different roles.

I don't deny that Silva is our greatest ever player and one of the best players the country has ever seen, but I feel that De Bruyne just about exceeds him in almost every area.

I think De Bruyne will overtake Silva if he sticks around long enough, and I mean that as no slight on Silva. As brilliant as Silva is/was, De Bruyne is the closest we've ever had to a best in the world kind of player.

In 5 years time I think the discussion will be whether our best ever is Aguero or De Bruyne.

Not quite the same. Otamendi and Walker play different positions, but Silva and De Bruyne play in pretty much the same position with different roles.

I don't deny that Silva is our greatest ever player and one of the best players the country has ever seen, but I feel that De Bruyne just about exceeds him in almost every area.
Kev has nowhere near the ball control dave and even bernie have

Tell you what, I’d like to see his running stats in his last three games, he never stops bloody running!

De Bruyne says “I think I feel fine” when asked about a possible injury. Hardly a thorough diagnosis but it’s something

Sam Lee

wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.