Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he does not quite have that physicality yet. Otamendi for all his faults is really good in the air, especially for his size and thats the big plus for him in the team. Cannot afford to have another CB who is not dominant aerially week in and week out at the moment.

Shame he does not quite have that physicality yet. Otamendi for all his faults is really good in the air, especially for his size and thats the big plus for him in the team. Cannot afford to have another CB who is not dominant aerially week in and week out at the moment.
Yes, everyone knows how badly Barca did with Mascherano as CB.

He is very impressive and seems to be a confident leader,i think people who say he is better than john or nico are barking mad,it's way too early to say that,i hope he continues to develop well
I haven't seen literally anyone saying that.

Either way, he was very good tonight. Was beaten a time or two down his channel but recovered well. No question in my mind he's a premier league quality player, just needs more time on the pitch at this point.

I haven't seen literally anyone saying that.

Either way, he was very good tonight. Was beaten a time or two down his channel but recovered well. No question in my mind he's a premier league quality player, just needs more time on the pitch at this point.
I have seen it written in various threads but no i am not going to find it,i wouldn't refence something if it hadn't been said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.