Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been repeatedly fucked over since they 'won' that 2-2 against us. Shame.

"I feel very disappointed," [Pochettino] told reporters. "To be honest, first half I wasn’t happy with our performance. From the beginning we had a plan and we didn't respect the plan. That was what disappointed me the most. I told the players at half-time."

This guy always seems like he's willing to throw his players under the bus. Seems mentally fed up with Tottenham.
Spurs form for last nine league games away from home: LLLLLLDDL. These guys have serious mentality issues, and so many of them (including maybe the manager) look completely unbothered. And why would they be? Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, and Rose have all wanted out at some point in the last twelve months and instead of moving on from any of them they held on, either out of stubbornness or for financial reasons. They tried to push Aurier out, couldn't move him. At some point this was bound to happen, but it turns out theres a price to pay for consistently underpaying your best players, then making it difficult for them to move on when you can't agree a new deal. Pochettino doesn't sound like a guy who knows how to fix it either.
Yeah I'm taking a victory lap on this one. These guys are checked out and Pochettino is outta there. Levy won't do it midseason but it's matter of time.

Hooefully the next failure in waiting at the swamp then
mmm not sure about that, i prefer they kept Olly. Don't think Poch is that bad to be honest, he's just working for a tight fisted chairman that screws every penny out of a sale and is reluctant to spend on players. Levy will be wanting to sit back, live on last years performances and rake in the new stadium takings for a few months. If they don't invest on the pitch soon Poch will leave. Dont want him at Utd though

All turning out spursy, won'r be long before Poch & big name players start to fuck off, mid-table odd cup final type team awaits their lovely fanbase in a 3/4 full nice shiny stadium.

1981 you ****s, 1981.

See the press hammering him this morning then , ......... oh wait

Some hot rid players at that club ...

Alli, Kane, Rose, Llamela all make my blood boil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.