Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting the layers upon layers of people taking all of the credit off us and putting it on poor Liverpool, it's a shocking time for the sport when many outlets of the media openly seemingly despise us.
I think it was SKY interviewed Klopp, Van Dyke and Robertson after the full time whistle last match, Klopp and Van Dyke praised us but Robertson came across as a vile spiteful gobshite with no humility at all.

Can’t stand the inbred little fuck. Left his national team in the lurch so he could go to the dentist if I recall. Too many deep fried mars bars you pasty faced shit?

I've been a Liverpool fan for 33 years, although I'm from the Wirral rather than Liverpool itself

Afternoon.

You posted the other day that you felt our owners where bad.

Can I ask why and your reasons for believing they are bad?

Thanks.

Afternoon.

You posted the other day that you felt our owners where bad.

Can I ask why and your reasons for believing they are bad?

Thanks.

I actually would like to get into a discussion over this type of issue, especially given the politeness of your request, but unfortunately it appears that although I tried to be polite, my posts have gotten people's backs up and mods have requested I remember it's not my local. As a result I'm trying to steer clear of topics that are likely to stir things up.

I would stress that they have been beneficial owners to city and its fans .

I actually would like to get into a discussion over this type of issue, especially given the politeness of your request, but unfortunately it appears that although I tried to be polite, my posts have gotten people's backs up and mods have requested I remember it's not my local. As a result I'm trying to steer clear of topics that are likely to stir things up.

I would stress that they have been beneficial owners to city and its fans .

Imagine the furore if City ever got found out about hacking into other clubs databases.

In other words you talk shite and once pulled up on it you can't or won't respond

If you review my post history, you will see I have been perfectly willing to criticise my own team /club/owners, and have equally been willing to praise City and its players . However, even the mildest rebuke of City or statements about Liverpool have been met with abuse from various posters. As such, I see no possibility at all of a rational debate about what I have stated is my personal opinion.

I sure I will get further insults for this, but less so than if I was to engage in this particular topic.

If you review my post history, you will see I have been perfectly willing to criticise my own team /club/owners, and have equally been willing to praise City and its players . However, even the mildest rebuke of City or statements about Liverpool have been met with abuse from various posters. As such, I see no possibility at all of a rational debate about what I have stated is my personal opinion.

I sure I will get further insults for this, but less so than if I was to engage in this particular topic.

You stated our owners were bad. You've been asked to explain why you belive this to be the case. Can you please explain and stop back tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.