Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Glad to hear what is happening in your neck of the woods,it really is time for people to say enough is enough
I highly recommend the Dave Chappelle special, on Netflix and bill burr special. They are comedians who go after this nonsense with aplomb, and they got blasted for it by the pc police, but they doubled down and told the critics to politey F off. The critics hated the specials, but the people loved them. They came out in Droves to support it, and it showing everyone that it’s this small incredibly vocal minority that is ruining everything. Once we realize that these people may have support from the media and the culture creators, they don’t have the support of the majority of actual people, and we can really combat this issue. I try to tell people that twitter and Facebook aren’t a good rep of reality.

I would counter that by saying that everyone is offended by something,some people are professional at it,you shouldn't bow to it

I have tried for months and months to not post this Ms Karen and I apologise if it causes you or anyone else embarrassment or offence but...

...my eyes get offended every time someone doesn't put a space after a comma...

I'm sorry,I really am.

I'm sorry, I really am.

Please forgive me...

JJ

Think we are a day away from going full scouse and getting T-shirts printed.
Not really because the only people getting worked up about it are you and Tugay. However if you’re talking about the two of getting T shirts and picketing Goodison then I wouldn’t be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.