Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that nobody at that cult can control anything that comes out of their mouths.

I think "eyes" was deliberate. He`s waiting to read responses on this forum :-)

Anyway, we`re all eyes and ears.

We also agree that Klopp was on the FIFA podium primarily because his team won the European Cup and due to the voters remembering them beating Barca after losing 3-0 in the first leg.

They don`t recall much about the much below average final though nor the other 4 matches they lost.

Bloke looks like a wrong un!

They never fail to amaze me with the shit they come out with! September and they are basically claiming bragging rights already !

What an odious cult they really are !

Ben drinking since midday but...Maybe I am subjective BUT feel very pleased I chose (or was chosen?) to follow MCFC. First gane 1967 v Burnley and have never felt such excitement (understand only other mind blowing experience was a Tom and Jerry cartoon at that age)

All I seem to hear is that Littlewoods/Rags expect/deserve better (and deseverdly so, listen to Jim 'Big Shoes' White* as far as I am concerned is as long as we do our best, both as as a team, club and fans that is enough. We will win enough and watch some of the best football played each season, along with player development (last night who would believe we would start at centre half a partnership of 35 years of age)

For those like me, have seen us struggle, these are wonderful times, nothing lasts for ever just hope the younger generation NEVER become like the scum fans (dippers/rags)
and expect winning is a right.

SORRY SEEN MISTAKES IN FIRST POST BUT HUMILITY IS GOO, sorry.....Been drinking since midday but...Maybe I am subjective BUT feel very pleased I chose (or was chosen?) to follow MCFC. First game 1967 v Burnley and have never felt such excitement (understandably so as only other mind blowing experience was a Tom and Jerry cartoon at that age)

All I seem to hear now is that Littlewoods/Rags expect better (and deseverdly so, listen to Jim 'Big Shoes' White*) as far as I am concerned is as long as we do our best, both as as a team, club and fans that is enough. We will win enough, and watch some of the best football ever played each season, along with player development - who would have thunk we would be develop players BUT......(last night who would believe we would start at centre half a partnership of 35 years of age)

For those like me, who have seen us struggle, these are wonderful times, nothing lasts for ever just hope the younger generation NEVER become like the scum fans (dippers/rags)
who expect winning is a right.

The Dippers just never learn.... so full of their own self importance. This is pretty much claiming victory in the title race in September! They did the same in December last year. They are so full of shit and think they’ve got it won... it shows a complete lack of respect... and a lack of respect for competitors and the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.