City's New Kits - 2019/20

Wore the anniversary shirt for its first full day yesterday. Numerous thread pulls on it. Lovely looking shirt, but the "build quality" is abysmal.

20190922-094030.jpg
I have a few on mine as do a few of my friends... poor quality top unfortunately

How would you expect a shirt to look after rubbing against barbs designed to grip onto soft material?
That's what velcro is

I would expect the shirt to be more resistant to pulls, that's my point.
I still have several of my 1980's/early 1990s shirts which are in better condition than the shite they chuck out for £65 a pop nowadays

I would expect the shirt to be more resistant to pulls, that's my point.
I still have several of my 1980's/early 1990s shirts which are in better condition than the shite they chuck out for £65 a pop nowadays
I agree about the quality mate but pit any of your 80 90s shirts against velcro there will only be one winner

just purchased the new away shirt direct from Puma.com, got 30% off using the Code "FRIENDS19" plus free personalisation, cost me £45.50 its also free P&P if you spend over £60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.