American football stars supporting City

Two City fans attended our Christmas quiz a good few years ago with baseball caps topped by a piece of plastic cheese (fancy dress encouraged to help raise money). No google then but I guess it’s the same team, I thought they had been to Philadelphia because of the cheese!! Have the Packers always been the cheesy team?

Yes. Their fans are known as the Cheeseheads.

Two City fans attended our Christmas quiz a good few years ago with baseball caps topped by a piece of plastic cheese (fancy dress encouraged to help raise money). No google then but I guess it’s the same team, I thought they had been to Philadelphia because of the cheese!! Have the Packers always been the cheesy team?
Their name originates from the cheese packing factories in the Green Bay area

Watson is definitely a blue, think he was born in Levenshulme. Saw him interviewed before a game in City Square a few years back. He's also bloody massive !
Yeah, I know, I was just joking. Seems like a really nice guy. Unfortunately I don't think he has an NFL team at the moment, but he was quite a hit at Oakland a couple of years back. Hopefully he gets picked up by someone soon. I think he started out as a boxer.

Yeah, I know, I was just joking. Seems like a really nice guy. Unfortunately I don't think he has an NFL team at the moment, but he was quite a hit at Oakland a couple of years back. Hopefully he gets picked up by someone soon. I think he started out as a boxer.
Doh, sorry wasn't sure whether you were joking.

What is it with City and the top basketball stars in the USA haha!!!...here is another example.

EFPWAIKXYAAaaGr.jpg

Well Embiid is Cameroonian so it's not too shocking to find out he follows football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.