Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

No one needs to confirm the reason that this has not taken off. They are to worried about the people in power who are beholden to Liverpool. The newspapers saw what happened after Hillsborough and the Sun. The Times don't care as they probably don't have to much to sell there anyway. Just look at the number of scousers at the BBC and Sly and you wonder why nothing is happening.
This,dippers doing the hacking no problem
If city did the hacking world wide news

City's IT security/procedures need tightening up, however that is no excuse.

If the rules have been breached, the regulators are surely duty-bound to investigate, no matter whether Liverpool has compensated Manchester City.
I strongly suspect they were tightened up in 2013 which is when all of the leaks stem from and earlier.

I can confirm City have been asking questions of why the media hasn't picked this up and ran with it more?

Bemused, isn't the word.

I've spoken to some people at said outlets, the lame response being if City had told us at the time...

Nothing to do with legal threats, The Times haven't been hit with anything since they published.

Simply the City haters sticking together.

Chills my journalistic soul.

I can confirm City have been asking questions of why the media hasn't picked this up and ran with it more?

Bemused, isn't the word.

I've spoken to some people at said outlets, the lame response being if City had told us at the time...

Nothing to do with legal threats, The Times haven't been hit with anything since they published.

I did try saying this yesterday,it's crystal that the media darling hacked big bad city so it's a non story,there is no media bias though

I know it has already been posted by quite a few people, but can you imagine the headlines and outrage, especially form Littlewood fans, and the media in general, if City had hacked Liverpool’s computers.

Not a single press release or statement from the PL.

Bemused, isn't the word.

Nothing but a load of bastards

Bemused, isn't the word.

Any idea why City settled with them? It's not like we needed the money.

Funny how the Premier League and FA don't think this needs investigating. Imagine if the boot was on the other foot.

Corrupt bunch of c*nts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.