League Cup R4 Draw - Southampton (H)

Aren’t the kids off that week too?

Not sure mate , but i will be taking my grandson , school night or not :) League Cup and FA Cup games are usually good atmospheres i think you get a lot of local fans who baulk at the £40/50 Premier league games , and they replace some of the season ticket holders from further afield who can't make the evening/cup games.

Southampton put out a very decent side against Portsmouth in the last round, this will not be as easy as some think.

Well it was only Portsmouth and they are under the charge of football "genius" Kenny Jaacket. A few weeks ago against a 9 man Coventry and 3-1 up, he took either a midfield player off or a striker and put another centre back on. Coventry pegged them back to 3-3. Pompey are fucking dog pump.

Not sure mate , but i will be taking my grandson , school night or not :) League Cup and FA Cup games are usually good atmospheres i think you get a lot of local fans who baulk at the £40/50 Premier league games , and they replace some of the season ticket holders from further afield who can't make the evening/cup games.

Agreed, and ditto

Southampton put out a very decent side against Portsmouth in the last round, this will not be as easy as some think.

We hear this before every game. No games are easy, but with our work ethic and above all class, we should have too much
for them. Again.

It's a shame.

Rags and Littlewoods fans complaining.

Taken from.the newspaper(?) that loves to suck up.to both of those clubs. The Daily Express.

Liverpool and Man Utd fans all say the same thing about Man City’s Carabao Cup draw
Liverpool and Manchester United fans have claimed rivals Manchester City were given an easy draw in the Carabao Cup fourth round against Southampton, and that they’ve been given “another” easy ride in the cup competitions.
Given? So have two of the old top four clubs admitted that the draws can be fixed?
edit: i remember watching a CL draw years ago and the Man. United card pulled out had a huge crease across the corner

Last edited:
Will be a very interesting test of Garcia and Harwood-Bellis if they start together in this one.

It's a shame.

Rags and Littlewoods fans complaining.

Taken from.the newspaper(?) that loves to suck up.to both of those clubs. The Daily Express.

Liverpool and Man Utd fans all say the same thing about Man City’s Carabao Cup draw
Liverpool and Manchester United fans have claimed rivals Manchester City were given an easy draw in the Carabao Cup fourth round against Southampton, and that they’ve been given “another” easy ride in the cup competitions.
City are the best team in England, so every draw will be easier for City than the opposition? It's like moaning about the team at the top of the league being first in the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.