"Don't Look Back In Anger" - a new book by Don Price & Sean Riley

Mad Eyed Screamer

Don - being the shy and retiring type - has asked me to plug this for him.

Similar to his last book "We never win at home and we never win away". there are more tales from Don about following City and this time he has collaborated with pal Sean Riley to produce "Dont Look Back In Anger" (Empire Publications)

With a foreword from James H Reeve and other contributions from Ian Cheeseman, Susan Bookbinder, Phill Gatenby and Dave Wallace.

Have you ever seen the fella who wears the Scottish Tam ‘o Shanter with the ginger wig? Who is he and why did he start wearing it? All is revealed....plus Norwegian Tor Sonsteby explains how the Scandinavian Branch of the supporters club came about and how it’s expanded over the decades. That and so much more.....City's top 10 captains.... Favourite trips to Wembley.....why we hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds......

You can pre-order the book(which is out 18th October) here for £10 inc P&P ((UK) and £14 rest of the world.
https://www.empire-uk.com/Don2019.html

Last edited:

Similar to his last book "We never win at home and we never win away". there are more tales from Don about following City and this time he has collaborated with pal Sean Riley to produce "Dont Look Back In Anger" (Empire Publications)

With a foreword from James H Reeve and other contributions from Ian Cheeseman, Susan Bookbinder, Phill Gatenby and Dave Wallace.

Have you ever seen the fella who wears the Scottish Tam ‘o Shanter with the ginger wig? Who is he and why did he start wearing it? All is revealed....plus Norwegian Tor Sonsteby explains how the Scandinavian Branch of the supporters club came about and how it’s expanded over the decades. That and so much more.....City's top 10 captains.... Favourite trips to Wembley.....why we hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds......

You can pre-order the book(which is out 18th October) here
https://thegingerwigscitygifts.com/dont-look-back-in-anger-by-don-price-and-sean-riley-734-p.asp
Looking forward to this book. Great news.

Is the title based on the socio-political John Osborne play of a very similar name?

You can pre-order the book(which is out 18th October) here
https://thegingerwigscitygifts.com/dont-look-back-in-anger-by-don-price-and-sean-riley-734-p.asp

When I try to purchase, it is charging me £15 PP.So I am not completing. I am currently in Algarve, but turned my wifi off .Am home to UK on 4th Oct so will try again then.Wondered if any body else had same problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.