Watching City in Town

chaddblue

Can’t get to Everton this Saturday so planning to watch in town as I’m on a night out

Can’t find any suggestions in the ‘places to watch thread’

Any suggestions? Decent places not infested by rags or bellends in general lol

The Directors Box is a big sports bar near the top of King St. Good for screens, you will see it - pricey for beer though. If you only have 2 or 3 during the game then worth it.

Can’t get to Everton this Saturday so planning to watch in town as I’m on a night out

Can’t find any suggestions in the ‘places to watch thread’

Any suggestions? Decent places not infested by rags or bellends in general lol
These are all listed in the “places to watch city” thread (taken from suggestions/experience over the last year or so), mate.

MANCHESTER
The Terrace Bar
Blu Bar
Walrus
Blue Pig
Trof
Lower Turks Head
The Milstone

These are all listed in the “places to watch city” thread (taken from suggestions/experience over the last year or so), mate.

MANCHESTER
The Terrace Bar
Blu Bar
Walrus
Blue Pig
Trof
Lower Turks Head
The Milstone

Cheers mate. I did check that thread but must have missed it somehow

MANCHESTER
The Terrace Bar
Blu Bar
Walrus
Blue Pig
Trof
Lower Turks Head
The Milstone

Millstone of a Sat eve? Who the hell thinks that's a good idea? Not saying you are like. Also, doesn't only Turks out of those have TVs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.