Manchester City fan charged with racially abusing Sterling

One thing it could have eventually happened is that he thought it might be funny to say get in you black ****, or something like that. It would be pretty stupid, but it's the only eventual rational excuse I could come with if he's not just a racist idiot.

That is the kind of idea given to a scumbag by a scumbag solicitor. Putting ideas/ excuses for him doesn`t make it any better. Racism is not a joke.

That is the kind of idea given to a scumbag by a scumbag solicitor. Putting ideas/ excuses for him doesn`t make it any better. Racism is not a joke.

Believe me, there is not a bone in me to try to make an excuse for him. I just don't understand what kind of a brain would do that to Sterling in the moment when he scored a goal for your team.

I understand that, but I must have stood near him in well over 100 away games and would have thought this would come to light at some point, I have spoke another lad who was part of our group, he was as shocked about this as I am.

There’s a significant difference between making a racist comment in the heat of the moment and being a dyed in the wool racist. If it’s proven then he gets his punishment.

We all know the real reason that Sterling is public enemy number one. He doesn’t fit the narrative as a young successful black man.

i hope the guy is proven innocent if he is. A lot of people wanting to bring their personal politics into this (both left and Right) but for me it’s about tackling abuse where it exists.

He’s admitted it.

“Baldry, of Bradley Street, Bradford, admitted one charge of using racially or religiously-aggravated words or writing aggravated to cause harassment, alarm or distress.“

He’s admitted it.

“Baldry, of Bradley Street, Bradford, admitted one charge of using racially or religiously-aggravated words or writing aggravated to cause harassment, alarm or distress.“

Thanks for the update. That’s a life ban from City just for starters

Unfortunately, all clubs have a small minority of dim wit fans, including our own.
Can’t legislate for poor education and ignorance.
Will never be wiped out fully but well done the blues picking him out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.