#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

They have naughty songs about everyone,then deny singing them when they rock up.
Its a bit similar to the "Fergie Fergie sign him up song" regards Tevez.......i have never met 1 rag who admits to singing it.
I've not met him 'cos I don't want a ticket for the swamp but I remember at the time the camera panning over the crowd and Mr Charlton was in full voice!!

What the hell do people think they're doing, coming on here, running Ole down and suggesting other, better managers for the job! Our line is that he's clearly the man of the job as he showed last night taking a team of promising youngsters with great potential (Jones, Rojo and of course United's very own Jessie) and fringe squad players (Fred, Pogba etc) to a fighting draw before the ice cold composure of the new George Best slammed home the winning penalty. Ole is transforming the club's and the team's fortunes and all that is necessary is a bit of patience. No new players and certainly no managerial changes. Anyone who says different is certainly not a red and almost certainly a closet blue.

I actually think he has played a blinder,he knew the job was too much of an ask.
He seen an opportunity to get "Paid",a win win situation for him.
"It's where i belong"....."This club is in my heart" and plenty more other bullshit.
The silly rag fucks fell for it and give him the job........He just sits it out now,gets sacked and get a huge pay off.
He's had them right over,IMO.

Nah I'm not buying any of that, he's clearly not bright enough or shrewd enough to come up with a plan like that.

He was gullible and deluded enough after being thoroughly indoctrinated into the mythical ''utd way'' (as are most ex-rags, they're like the weird kids of domineering parents) that he truly believed all he would need to do to get success with this current side is spout some meaningless guff about past glories.

Unfortunately for him and them he's now looking like a rabbit in the headlights.

It’s been a tough week at work - but I think I’ve convinced a few rags at work....

I just pointed out that slurgie was on his way out but for a fortunate cup result vs Forest and look what happened .....

I think the very same will happen now likkle Ole has had similar vs Rockerdale....

not sure they all believed me - but some wanted to dream

Nah I'm not buying any of that, he's clearly not bright enough or shrewd enough to come up with a plan like that.

He was gullible and deluded enough after being thoroughly indoctrinated into the mythical ''utd way'' (as are most ex-rags, they're like the weird kids of domineering parents) that he truly believed all he would need to do to get success with this current side is spout some meaningless guff about past glories.

Unfortunately for him and them he's now looking like a rabbit in the headlights.

He has the same clueless ' I really dont know what I'm doing here ' look as Moysey. Sad in some way but great for football.

He has the same clueless ' I really dont know what I'm doing here ' look as Moysey. Sad in some way but great for football.
Thought that myself the other day. The key indicator for me will be when he slouches further back into the dugout when the opposition scores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.