Everton (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Everton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does everyone still say 'always tricky at Goodison park?'....in 2017/18 we were 3 up after about 20 minutes and it was one of the most one sided games I've ever seen
True, but isn’t that game the exception? We’ve wine a few other games there but that’s the only one I can remember as being relatively easy

Do Everton fans actually want to beat us knowing that we are probably the only team that can stop the vermin winning the league

Do Everton fans actually want to beat us knowing that we are probably the only team that can stop the vermin winning the league
Thats a bit of silly statement could say the same when we play utd do utd fans want to beat us or let liverpool win the league.3 points and a victory is always good pick me up for any team.

Didn't fancy this game when it was put on Saturday night TV.

They are not great but will be a big threat at set pieces and corners, no doubt.

Shame Laporte and Leroy are missing.

Heart says 4-1 masterclass.

Head says we get fucked over for a loss or a draw.

My team:

Ederson
Walker HB Ota Zin
De Bruyne Fern Rodri
Bernardo Jesus Sterling

I think Pep will play Fern in defence, the Gundog in midfield and Aguero in midfield.

Mendy looked way off the pace against Watford which of course he would, so I wouldn't start him in a Premier League away game at this moment.

Aguero in midfield?!

Thats a bit of silly statement could say the same when we play utd do utd fans want to beat us or let liverpool win the league.3 points and a victory is always good pick me up for any team.
A silly statement? Have a look at what Everton fans were saying last season.

My team:

Ederson
Walker HB Ota Zin
De Bruyne Fern Rodri
Bernardo Jesus Sterling

I think Pep will play Fern in defence, the Gundog in midfield and Aguero in midfield.

Mendy looked way off the pace against Watford which of course he would, so I wouldn't start him in a Premier League away game at this moment.
Marv’s been on the crackpipe.....

Red scouse will be 8 points ahead by our kick off time.

Everton will be in their usual and recent dilemma which will take the edge off their often vociferous support.

Hopefully three relatively easy points.

Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Rodri, De Bruyne, B.Silva, Sterling , Mahrez, Aguero .

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Mendy, Garcia, Gundogan, Foden, Jesus.

Everton 1 City 2
Mate we ain’t going to see Zinchenko as 1st choice for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.