Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't support the application myself and still don't, so I'm glad it failed, but my understanding was that it was limited to football related activities so as to limit overseas companies pretending to have links with the club.
You have so far not supported any of the bad things they have done these last 2/3 yrs...

You have so far not supported any of the bad things they have done these last 2/3 yrs...

Am I supposed to? I support my club and I feel that the owners have been highly beneficial to us overall, but that doesn't stop me criticising some of their actions over the past few years. I wish more fans would be willing to self-critique their own clubs - blind loyalty to anything, football amongst them, never leads to anything good in the long run.

Am I supposed to? I support my club and I feel that the owners have been highly beneficial to us overall, but that doesn't stop me criticising some of their actions over the past few years. I wish more fans would be willing to self-critique their own clubs - blind loyalty to anything, football amongst them, never leads to anything good in the long run.
Like what,our owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.