Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

I’ve paid £43 Manchester to Bergamo out on Wed, back home on the later flight on Friday(Bergamo).. I’ve booked the hotel facing the stadium for the night of the game no arsing about getting back to your hotel that way..Not decided where to stay on the Thursday yet either Milan centre or Bergamo..

For those of you asking.

I went to Bergamo when the CL final was held in Milan between the Madrid clubs.

Bergamo is an hour from Milan by train. I took the train.

Don’t know by car or coach.

The Airport at Bergamo is a good 15 minutes bus Journey from the Airport.

Bear in a mind, all trains and any trains will be packed with Atalanta fans for most of the day travelling to and back from Milan to Bergamo.

Put it this way. Good luck. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Booked Manchester to bergamo tues via Dublin 2 hr stop over £52
Coming back Friday bergamo / Manchester £12 lol
Staying hotel Minerva 3 nights

Linate is by far the best airport to fly to in Milan - 4 miles outside city centre. Brussels airlines is apx £200 (Tue-Thu) Via Brussels which is a really good airport if you’re connecting.

Is anyone else on the flight to Bergamo the morning if the match from stansted?

We will probably see you at the Airport, we are on the one to Milansa Airport, they were same price but I think the Train into central Milan is slightly less hassle than the bus from Bergamo :-)

I’ve paid £43 Manchester to Bergamo out on Wed, back home on the later flight on Friday(Bergamo).. I’ve booked the hotel facing the stadium for the night of the game no arsing about getting back to your hotel that way..Not decided where to stay on the Thursday yet either Milan centre or Bergamo..
Booked same hotel Wednesday. My back gives me problems after a long day so this makes life easier!!!!! £34 6 a.m flight from Manchester to Milan Malpensa Monday /£119 from Bergamo to Manchester 5.45 pm Thursday. Im happy providing i get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.