Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
much prefer denis suarez to sancho, though a fit and firing Leroy would be the pick of the bunch. imo obviously, La liga is nearer to Peps philosophy than the bundesliga, it's all academic anyway, our club is not lacking in world class attackers, and Sancho's ship sailed yonks ago. Apropos of nothing, the game between celta vigo and espagnol has been terrific entertainment, with an equaliser in the last seconds of 6 minutes of extra time.
LOL Suarez, simply not good enough, looked a real prospect but simply has not delivered, the complete opposite to Sancho.

Still no actual evidence that Leroy wants to go to Bayern but we may as well get angry about the possibility he might.
You think a club like Bayern would spend the last 6 months praising Sane and cooing him at every opportunity if he was not interested?

It depends if Leroy only wants Bayern Kaz. They aren't Madrid and won't throw crazy money at us.

Put yourself in their shoes what would you do?

No one but Madrid are interested in Pogba, yet the fee required is still circa £150m and he’s no where near the player Sane is.

sane's value by munich is way way off the mark with the state of the transfer market, we are talking multi champion winner and cups and champions league and international quality, also add the young age and media value we should be not even look at anything less than £200 million even then i would not sell to munich

sane's value by munich is way way off the mark with the state of the transfer market, we are talking multi champion winner and cups and champions league and international quality, also add the young age and media value we should be not even look at anything less than £200 million even then i would not sell to munich
I guess his value will be affected by how he recovers from this lay off

Fuck Bayern, put him on the open market if he wants to leave, he may not want to go anywhere else but it will piss Bayern off and inflate the price .....

Has he said he wants to leave?

You think a club like Bayern would spend the last 6 months praising Sane and cooing him at every opportunity if he was not interested?

Yep, sense of entitlement they think they just need to flutter their eyelashes and he will come running.

Sane is still a young man, getting to grips with parenthood and now getting to grips with a serious injury. I couldn't blame him for thinking about the prospect of moving back to his country of birth to a club where he will be feted. Time doesn't stand still.

Has he said he wants to leave?

Yep, sense of entitlement they think they just need to flutter their eyelashes and he will come running.

Sane is still a young man, getting to grips with parenthood and now getting to grips with a serious injury. I couldn't blame him for thinking about the prospect of moving back to his country of birth to a club where he will be feted. Time doesn't stand still.
Me neither, I love Sane, it's Bayern I detest.... Whatever Sane does is his business, I'd love him to stay though, he's world class.... !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.