Opening Up The Family (North) Stand To Everyone Has Worked

Nothing 'pisses me' off more than seeing our 'so called' supporters, leaving with at least quarter of an hour left. All the excuses under the sun come out, it's a long way to travel, got to catch the bus, the train, the tram, the boat, the plane, got to get the washing out, do the ironing, put the tea on, wash me hair berfore I go out etc, etc. I've always said it, support your team until the end, that means the final whistle, whatever the result. We are seeing some of the most unbelieveable, incredible and beautiful football we have all ever witnessed in our lives, not only in this league, out on OUR pitch, but EVER in our time as so called citee suporters! Like many on here I have watched a load of shite over the years, but they were 'our shite', wearing our blue and I've been going since 1967 actually. There are so many of our games that can be recorded or downloaded now, yet the ground empties like the proverbial 'fire alarm' going off! Would you pay to go to the cinema or theatre, and leave 15 minutes before the end, NO. Our team needs us real fans, the game on Saturday, the best ever football we are seeing, an 8-0 mauling of the oppostition and the ground less than half full to give our lads a standing ovation at the end. Like many 'rides' this one won't last forever, so while it does, stay on it and enjoy it until the end of 'every game' FFS! Pathetic really, and the way we get the piss taken out of us from other clubs, I feel at times is well justified. THERE UNTIL THE END..

Totally agree.

Few people near me arrived just after the 5th went in, p*ssed up, went to bar at half time came back just after 6th but on a brighter note did stay to the very end so saw 2 goals at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.