Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

I thought the same , why leave a club going places with I would guess the best facilities around. Thought it odd that we were losing at the time a few staff to the dippers.
I can only guess they were unhappy at City and dipperpool offer then all abetter package.
Going by what kompany said when he left that most of the staff here now are the same as when he joined just better dressed ! You get the feel City is a good place to work. Obviously these members of staff that joined the dippers didnt agree or were offered a package City couldnt meet
Or maybe they were paid by Littlewoods way beyond their pay grade for a different motive.

Lets hope agent Lee Nobes comes back to the fold soon, I am sure he will have some interesting tales.

Has anyone asked this?

Why did those 2 Scouts leave City for Littlewoods?

We’re they offered more money?

Was that the be all and end all of it?

Where they Liverpool fans?

Surely, their working environment at Littlewoods can’t be any better than at City?

Don’t forget City’s head Physio joined Littlewoods as well.

It looks like FSG and Littlewoods have targeted City on purpose to try and get an insider insight into how City is run.
It was more than 2 bud, Ric posted a link earlier:-

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/06/liverpool-fc-scouts/

There were 4 confirmed at that time, 2 more who look like they joined them and 2 who we managed to retain. And that's just the ones mentioned in the above link. They all moved in the Autumn of 2012 BTW.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...l-of-two-new-scouts-from-Manchester-City.html

It's funny, I read on here quite often that the club is too soft when it comes to PR, the 'softly, softly' approach doesn't work, we need to fight our corner.

Yet it seems to me it's us, the fans that are soft. Why aren't we demanding answers on this? We should be going after the FA, Premier League, ECA, UEFA and FIFA.

It's funny, I read on here quite often that the club is too soft when it comes to PR, the 'softly, softly' approach doesn't work, we need to fight our corner.

Yet it seems to me it's us, the fans that are soft. Why aren't we demanding answers on this? We should be going after the FA, Premier League, ECA, UEFA and FIFA.
Same old scousers
Always stealing
Should be sung at every game,

We know the cocksucking tabloid media want go with it! It will die a death with not even the authorities looking into it seriously.

We know the cocksucking tabloid media want go with it! It will die a death with not even the authorities looking into it seriously.

Exactly why we, the fans, should be pestering the FA, the Premier League, the ECA, UEFA and FIFA demanding answers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.