Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The talk all summer was he only had 2 years left so 2021 sounds right. Been thinking though if fit how many minutes do we think he would have played so far this season, and at whose expense?
Fair question. And fingers crossed Mendy is over his injuries and hopefully be able to keep fit and become a top LB/WB. Maybe Pep may see Mendy more as an out and out winger, possibly talking Sane's place, if City sell Sane ?

Fair question. And fingers crossed Mendy is over his injuries and hopefully be able to keep fit and become a top LB/WB. Maybe Pep may see Mendy more as an out and out winger, possibly talking Sane's place, if City sell Sane ?
Don't think either Mendy or Angelino would be used as wingers, but when they play he may prefer Mahrez or Sterling playing more inside. Can't know for sure what would have happened with him fit but not sure he'd have started much so he may have become more unsettled than ever if uninjured.

I guess there is no smoke without fire but re your quote of he will make a full recovery, I think we need to see him playing before we can deduce that

true but we are so far better dealing with ACL injury than 10 years ago so full recovery should be no problem within the time scales set, will we see the sane of old with outstanding pace and flair and a eye for goal in a city shirt again then maybe that is a question only sane can answer, will munich sign a injured player in the jan window or maybe a loan to view to buy in the summer would be my guess if sane wants out

You think a club like Bayern would spend the last 6 months praising Sane and cooing him at every opportunity if he was not interested?
That is bayerns MO ,they tap up every player publicly,they recently said they stepped away because of sanes wage demands,we still do not know if he is using them for a better deal or if he wants to leave,we DON'T know

We're not selling Sane. I dont think wants to go tbh, there's been no agitation on his part, nothing in the media, just Bayern spouting shite.. I really dont think he is going in January especially!
The telling thing was that he said absolutely nothing. Usually there’s something that comes out but there was nowt!

I reckon he wanted to have a good start to the season to up his bargaining arm for a better deal with City. I think that’s his priority, to stay with us.

Just a shame that he got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.