If You Won The Lottery

Take every mate who isn't tied down to a spl××××se or kids to go on a never ending world tour of booze, drugs, high class hookers, laughing and never ever having to give a fuck again.

Probably dead inside 3 years but it would have been a scream.

Oh I'd buy me mam a bungalow as well.

This sounds good pal

What would you do? Still work? Retire? Travel the world? Save it for a rainy day? Invest?

I always tell people if I won the lottery I'd just buy a bigger bed and pretty much sleep. Maybe go on a few country trips back home now and again. I think I'd love to be the ultimate lazy bastard
I’d retire immediately. Even if I had a little bit less to live on per month as I’m on now, I’d give work up, and maybe go part time somewhere easy.

If I was a big win, I’d never work a day in my life again!

Also I wouldn’t tell a single living sole how much I’d won, and I’d only tell me Mam+Dad that I’d won (wouldn’t tell any other family and no mates).

I’d give my parents some money and tell them I’d won “some money on the Lottery, this is strictly between us”. I’d be generous with my Sister and her kids for presents, but wouldn’t tell her a thing.

I’d tell my Sister and mates that I got a proper decent new job where I can work from home a lot and there were loads of business meeting abroad. Me and the lads never talk about work anyway so nobody would ever know any different. If anyone starts talking about work with my group of mates they get told to “change the fucking subject you boring ****!” So nobody would ever know really.

Then I’d live a normal life, in a modestly sized/priced place compared to the millions won, would buy nowt more fancy than a VW Golf R but I’d buy myself decent clobber and go on nice holidays, City home and away, Europe away, meals out at nice places all the time...

I’m a bit of a loner (not in a sad bastard way, got loads of mates but nobody I’m close to or speak to all the time) so I’d be a fucking great Lottery winner as nobody would really know what I was getting up to week-to-week.

I’d retire immediately. Even if I had a little bit less to live on per month as I’m on now, I’d give work up, and maybe go part time somewhere easy.

If I was a big win, I’d never work a day in my life again!

Also I wouldn’t tell a single living sole how much I’d won, and I’d only tell me Mam+Dad that I’d won (wouldn’t tell any other family and no mates).

I’d give my parents some money and tell them I’d won “some money on the Lottery, this is strictly between us”. I’d be generous with my Sister and her kids for presents, but wouldn’t tell her a thing.

I’d tell my Sister and mates that I got a proper decent new job where I can work from home a lot and there were loads of business meeting abroad. Me and the lads never talk about work anyway so nobody would ever know any different. If anyone starts talking about work with my group of mates they get told to “change the fucking subject you boring ****!” So nobody would ever know really.

Then I’d live a normal life, in a modestly sized/priced place compared to the millions won, would buy nowt more fancy than a VW Golf R but I’d buy myself decent clobber and go on nice holidays, City home and away, Europe away, meals out at nice places all the time...

I’m a bit of a loner (not in a sad bastard way, got loads of mates but nobody I’m close to or speak to all the time) so I’d be a fucking great Lottery winner as nobody would really know what I was getting up to week-to-week.
Imagine what you'd be like if you thought about it.

Imagine what you'd be like if you thought about it.
Strangely, me and me Dad had a conversation about it the other week over a few pints. Planned it all out! Talked about how everyone would change if you told everyone, talked about how you couldn’t be flashing the cash otherwise the local gangsters would be knocking on your door for a bit of racketeering.

And ended it with “this time next year we’ll be millionaires” then moaned about City losing to Norwich for about half an hour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.