Tunnel club recommend ?

m32blue

Thinking of taking the lad here for his 18th birthday vs Atalanta
Its £300 per head
Any feedback on whats its like please and can you ever get discount for seasoncard holders ?
Cheers

Hiya it is brilliant in there food & drink included & you get to see the players & staff up close,they always have a few old player in there as well so you can have pictures taken with them.

Did it for Vinny's testimonial. There's 'silver' which is the upstairs level where the players enter the stadium and 'gold' which is all access. I think silver is more canapés type food where gold is definitely fine dining and the food was superb as I've heard are the canapés. With gold you have the opportunity to go pitch side during the warm up but I doubt they'll be much interaction with the players given that it's a serious game unlike the testimonial obviously. I was walking out as Colin Bell was walking in ... what more can you ask for? It's not how I'd want to watch my football on a regular basis (doubt the liver would stand it) but, if you can afford it, it's well worth it as a one off.

It's absolutely briiliant. If you can afford it then go for it. Your lad will have a great time.

Have done the upstairs one once and the downstairs one once. As Bozzie mentions the downstairs one is much much better than upstairs IMHO. The seating outside is the same for both but the food, drinks, service, tables and access to the glass tunnel is all better downstairs, I think this is called tunnel club premier by City rather than tunnel club.

As others have said it’s brilliant and season card holders get 10% discount for all members of their party.
Really good experience, good food loads of free booze and terrific seats.
Also get the odd celebrity in there as well as ex city players.
I had brief chats to Mendy, Arteta and the CEO Sirano, not sure of spelling. My son high fived most of the team and Pep.
Expensive but worth it for special occasions.
I have also done both the upstairs and Premier.
The extras with Premier are heated and better located seats with USB, fine dinning waiter service meal, free unlimited Champagne as well as all other drinks, access to the pitch for the warm up and the actual tunnel. You also get to stay later with the free booze, an hour I think.
In spite of all the extras with Premier I and my party preferred the upstairs experience, not due to cost but the more relaxed fun type atmosphere and perhaps because we had experienced all the extras you do not get in Premier.

And while you eating your Canapes spare a thought for the Fans who were turfed out of their seats to build it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.