Stupid little things that bug you

Driving for 30 years and only just noticing the little white arrow on the fuel gauge tells you which side your fuel cap is on.

Also, it's on the side of the car that corresponds to which side the fuel guage is on the dash. Jeremy Clarkson told me that last year. Causes no end of confusion at the pumps as mine is digital and right in the middle........

Also, it's on the side of the car that corresponds to which side the fuel guage is on the dash. Jeremy Clarkson told me that last year. Causes no end of confusion at the pumps as mine is digital and right in the middle........
I'm renting a Peugot 308 right now and it has no little white arrow on the fuel gauge, and although the fuel gauge is on the left of the dashboard, the fuel cap is on the right. Bloody French cars!

I'm renting a Peugot 308 right now and it has no little white arrow on the fuel gauge, and although the fuel gauge is on the left of the dashboard, the fuel cap is on the right. Bloody French cars!

That's because they drive on the other side.....The same is true when using French toll roads in a UK car. You need longer arms.

Flying Qatar last April, was in the queue for the toilet, struck up conversation with this lovely lady waiting behind me . Seemed to go on for about 5 minutes , then the door opened and I walked in
The person had left the bowl covered in shit
I now had this dilemma. Do I try and remove the shit by trying to piss on it, or clean it with bog paper
What would this lovely lady think of me if I left it?
Would she think I’d destroyed the bowl?
Ended up cleaning it by hand (toilet squares )
This^^ same happened to me. Left it as it was just kept my head down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.