Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so disappointed that it’s even got to this stage. What has it come to. I feel so sorry for Bernardo and Mendy. God knows how Mendy feels right now

I'm not sure what the statement from the "KICK IT OUT" campaign means, was the Bernardo tweet "discriminatory", that would mean that Bernardo's intention was to single Benji out solely on his skin colour, and would not do the same to a player whose skin colour was let's say white, also demanding he attends "mandatory education" seems a little over the top, this was not hate speech and no hate crime committed, so as such why should he be forced into anything.

I'm not sure what the statement from the "KICK IT OUT" campaign means, was the Bernardo tweet "discriminatory", that would mean that Bernardo's intention was to single Benji out solely on his skin colour, and would not do the same to a player whose skin colour was let's say white, also demanding he attends "mandatory education" seems a little over the top, this was not hate speech and no hate crime committed, so as such why should he be forced into anything.
I bet you bernie takes the piss out of kevs lily white skin

Anyone who goes on the political forum knows that I’m a right fucking liberal leftie twat who doesn’t get “offended” by things but doesn’t like prejudice of any kind.

This is utterly and totally pathetic. There’s no malice or racist intent in his tweet and Bernardo can hold his head up high. Instead these twats have now got a lovely lad booed by opposition fans when they should be applauding his work rate, honesty on the pitch and super, sporting personality. And utter brilliance.

I’ve never even seen him berate a ref for fucks sake. Total injustice and I bet you everyone at MCFC is rallying behind him behind the scenes.

I’m so disappointed that it’s even got to this stage. What has it come to. I feel so sorry for Bernardo and Mendy. God knows how Mendy feels right now

I reckon they both have been given lifetime supply of Conguitos for all the "free" publicity /advertising

Veering off topic a bit here, but wouldn’t that most likely result in your cock catching fire?
Wouldn't be much of a fire tho but as I don't get a lot of mileage out it nowadays, worth it if a few of these twats were incinerated lol

Anyone who goes on the political forum knows that I’m a right fucking liberal leftie twat who doesn’t get “offended” by things but doesn’t like prejudice of any kind.

This is utterly and totally pathetic. There’s no malice or racist intent in his tweet and Bernardo can hold his head up high. Instead these twats have now got a lovely lad booed by opposition fans when they should be applauding his work rate, honesty on the pitch and super, sporting personality. And utter brilliance.

I’ve never even seen him berate a ref for fucks sake. Total injustice and I bet you everyone at MCFC is rallying behind him behind the scenes.
I don’t think any City fan actually thinks he’s racist, and I doubt any sensible opposition fans do either. Obviously you’ll get a few morons at away grounds booing him but, as the previous poster point out, they’ve been doing that to Sterling for years. Ironically enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.