Films you've seen over and over again But still try to make a point of watching when they're on tv

King of comedy.....i was in n.y. in the mid ninties being very observant when waiting to cross a road...i'd forgot for a moment i was on broadway....a voice was raised behind me and i kept one ear on the chatter...it was two savant groupies having a barney about the q placments...i listened for a minute and realised it was very the people/conversations zimmerman and scorsese had spied when plotting the film.15yrs later with no cameras about the pumpkins and bernhard's were still at it.

Last edited:
Haven't watched 3 after that scene in 2 with the unused toys. Blubbered like a kid.

3 would tear you apart.

All four Toy Story movies are great but 1 & 2 are very special to me because I had a spell where I watched them so many times with one of my daughters when she was about three. They are two old friends who are always welcome visitors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.