Who has never taken drugs?

Beer I suppose it's a drug but illegal ones nah never really had any inclination to be arsed handing my hard earned to Mr X.

Been away for 10 days and where I am, you can order weed online for delivery within the hour.

Had some fun choosing a few strains, bought half an oz and have been smoking like Bob Marley ever since. Got one last joint the size of a traffic cone to finish up later on tonight.

Definitely won’t be doing it when I get home but I’ve quite enjoyed it (I don’t drink, smoke tobacco or do anything harder). Friends of mine have been doing this since they were teenagers (now in their late 20s or 30s). Can’t really understand why, it’s not that good. But to each their own.

Been away for 10 days and where I am, you can order weed online for delivery within the hour.

Had some fun choosing a few strains, bought half an oz and have been smoking like Bob Marley ever since. Got one last joint the size of a traffic cone to finish up later on tonight.

Definitely won’t be doing it when I get home but I’ve quite enjoyed it (I don’t drink, smoke tobacco or do anything harder). Friends of mine have been doing this since they were teenagers (now in their late 20s or 30s). Can’t really understand why, it’s not that good. But to each their own.

Where's that ?

Never done drugs but on a lads trip to Barca my mate dropped some Amyl Nitrate into a glass of lager, passed it over for a sniff and thinking it was harmless (legally bought) inhaled it. My head went to pieces for a minute or so and my heart started racing, I have heart arrhythmia and take tablets to regulate/slow the heartbeat down so it was very scary. At least three kids have died at Festivals this summer from drug use, it’s minimal risk but wtf would you?

Last edited:
Taken a few years ago depending what the occasions was, most never agreed with me so gave them a wide berth.
Only one that did agree was a wrap of 'Billy Whizz' when I was totally fcuked at the end of a night and couldn't sup any more but invited elsewhere.
I'd take a wrap and within 20 mins It was like starting over again, I can understand why Doctors and fighter pilots take amphetamines because the effect was amazing.
Diazepam is good too if you're ever stressed to fcuk and can't function, couple of mg and it's like having a stiff drink but lasts longer.

I wouldn't recommend them to anybody though who doesn't have strong will power as they are so addictive, I've probably taken no more than 10 of either in over 20 years as and when needed and then as a last resort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.