Watching City in Town

Is there anywhere close to Oxford road that won’t be full of students? I know the lass used to show the game, not sure if it does now.
The courtyard will be quite bad I imagine

My trick is find the least football related bar thats nice and just use their wifi to watch it on my phone should i be struggling to find somewhere suitable. You get your footy and all in your own choice of bar with them not having live sports as a hindrance.

Is there anywhere close to Oxford road that won’t be full of students? I know the lass used to show the game, not sure if it does now.
The courtyard will be quite bad I imagine

Imagine most places round oxford road will be full of students at this time of year mate now they've all just enrolled!

Someone said directors box but I'd avoid that like the plague on a Saturday night - full of the Saturday night out of towners getting tanked up on lager before hitting the peaky blinders bar round the corner, seems to attract lots of rugby simpletons as well

I'd probably go tib street tavern myself - will be a few reds but plenty blues I imagine - I watched our game vs brighton in there and there were plenty blues about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.