Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
6Times, in this case you are wrong, better to just admit it. We were 10 points clear at one point.

City did have a game in hand, which many Blues here like to ignore to support their own agenda, but a 10 point lead did exist at one point.

No, actually we don't ignore it as it is irrelevant to the fact they were 10 points clear because they were 10 points clear, it really is as simple as that, this was also highlighted earlier this season when they went 5 points clear before we played Norwich, they still said it was 5 points, not 5 points and City have a game in hand.

So don't appease the scouser by slagging off blues mentioning agendas, facts are facts, the table said 10 points clear and that is all that is being said.

You honestly think that having Robertson instead of Zinchenko would not have improved us?
We lost 4 games in the league last year, until recently Zinchenko had gone something like 25-30 games playing in the first team without losing. This guy gets some shit, believe it or not, he's not that bad! Not falling out with you TLWYS 'cos I've read your posts for a long time now, Robertson is a good player but that's it.. I personally wouldn't swap him, again that's my opinion mate!

We lost 4 games in the league last year, until recently Zinchenko had gone something like 25-30 games playing in the first team without losing. This guy gets some shit, believe it or not, he's not that bad! Not falling out with you TLWYS 'cos I've read your posts for a long time now, Robertson is a good player but that's it.. I personally wouldn't swap him, again that's my opinion mate!
It’s all about opinions mate. At least Pep seems to get it right most of the time......

What is astonishing about this latest win for them is that the referee actually had the courage to go and book one of their players.

It’s all about opinions mate. At least Pep seems to get it right most of the time......
It would be shit if we were guaranteed to win every week, no really.. haha! I'm sat here with sweaty palms and a racing heart waiting for the KO. Still gets to me, take nothing for granted, maybe I should go for a walk and come back later on.. City always put me through the wringer... wouldn't have it any other way, now where's my beer?

Sheffield United were not incredible, they were pretty basic to be honest, hardworking with little skill or guile, just what you would expect of them, a good, honest, newly promoted side where as your lot were no great shakes but had the good fortune of another goal keeper throwing one in for you.. Breathe all you want my friend, it's fcukin' 7 games in!!

I agree 7 games In that's all it is. We lost a lead in January last year let alone september.

But long may it continue. There isn't another team in the league right now that I'd rather battle out for the title with than city. It's fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.