Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 7 games In that's all it is. We lost a lead in January last year let alone september.

But long may it continue. There isn't another team in the league right now that I'd rather battle out for the title with than city. It's fantastic

Personally I'd prefer to be battling with Brighton.....or Watford

Soz i didnt think you would get offended with that
I dont get offended when city call us bindippers its what united have been calling us for years an now that your good at football you lot now use the term as well which is a bit cringey

We've always called you bin dippers. Now that we're good at football, do yourself a favour.

If they do they do, it won't be easy though.

Just give us a target to win it back if they do beat our record.

Weird thing is that I hate this whole win record thing. It might be great for City and now Liverpool, but a part of me wishes the league was more competitive instead of turning into another Italy/France situation (at least there's 2 of us and not just one club walking away with everything)

Soz i didnt think you would get offended with that
I dont get offended when city call us bindippers its what united have been calling us for years an now that your good at football you lot now use the term as well which is a bit cringey

bugger off.

You lot have been good for about 2 decades in about a century, and that was bought and done so at a club essentially bought down from Scotland by a rich benefactor after he got arsey with the true Liverpool club, Everton.

bugger off.

You lot have been good for about 2 decades in about a century, and that was bought and done so at a club essentially bought down from Scotland by a rich benefactor after he got arsey with the true Liverpool club, Everton.
Haha good for 2 decades? Still won the european cup in the other 2 decades we wasnt good then

bugger off.

To be fair BLJ_City, that's history right there.. you can't expect 6 Fingers to know anything about that!! - Airbrushed out mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.