Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (28/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like Sterling is being forced wide too often.

Get Mendy on and let him come inside, maybe its worse defensively, but I think we need it.

Mahrez and Kev are on fire though.

I think Jesus could do with another player in the box two, which would be sterling if we had a LB on.

Mahrez has been very good, but still frustrates - if he'd passed at the end of that counterattack to a wide open Jesus, it's 2-0 game over. Also a few times the ball goes through the box because he just doesn't make the run to the post that everyone else does.

Key points:

- If you've 3 left backs who can't defend, which we do, at least pick the one who is the fastest or can attack the best. That ain't Zinchenko. OR, pick that guy who we just bought for 60 million pounds who can also play there

- In no way shape or form is Gundogan good enough to start over Silva x 2. He's not good enough to start over Foden either

- Rest up John Stones because we need you back ASA-fucking-P. Heart palpitations any time Otamendi has to do any defensive work

- Mahrez is on fire

I understand the need to rest players but at this point you have to get the most creative players on the pitch and finish the game.

That booking for Rodri - can anyone tell me Michael Oliver isn't a cheat? No chance we'll get a penalty with him in charge, no matter how blatant.

Playing quite well but the defensive deficiencies are plain to see. Should have signed a centre back.

Think we played quite well in the 1st half but Gundogan missed an absolute sitter. Now it's difficult, and any outcome is possible. Mahrez and de Bruyne looking very sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.