Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

Can’t take away our work rate. It’s phenomenal. Yes, many things went wrong. It’s not easy playing Everton away being such a physical side.
But we fully deserved this win.

Hard fought win. Great saves from Eddie at vital times and some big misses. But they all kept working hard even though not performing great. Gundog sterling and zinc not great but at least they kept going. Hope Kev is ok as seemed to have a wee niggle wen subbed

A lot of difficult moments defensively in that game but we delivered when it counted. Ederson was superb and Mahrez becoming really influential with every game. Great 3 points.

Great win but Zinchencko and Otamendi are having an absolute nightmare.
Twice in 5 minutes Zinchencko conceded free kicks which we are vulnerable to in bad areas and had an absolutely terrible game.
Surely Pep now has to play Mendy?

Otamendi isn't faring much better and I'd be inclined to put Garcia in.
Far too many errors and mistakes tonight.

I don't think we were that bad, I just think Everton played really well. No doubt they'll just bend over when Liverpool are the visitors though. That defending is gonna cost us one day though.
like it hasn't already? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.