#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "told ya so" moment. Knowing him from his Leicester days, I knew that he'd eventually come good and his first season for you wouldn't be exactly a great one, as he had to be coached by Pep first to gel in. And that takes, like a season.

He's a class player and we miss him dearly, but I'm happy that he seems to have settled in. His understanding with KdB is great and was to be expected, I'm just astounded that it didn't happen sooner. It's a shame that some of you will never really warm to him even if he scored a hat-trick against Liverpool in the CL final, but I'm relieved that most of people are starting to see and appreciate him for what he can give.

Congrats on the win btw and good luck for the rest of the season!

MOTM

He was involved in all 3 goals even though he didn't see much of the ball as much as Sterling for example. He has been involved in so many of oyr goals this season its unreal.

A "told ya so" moment. Knowing him from his Leicester days, I knew that he'd eventually come good and his first season for you wouldn't be exactly a great one, as he had to be coached by Pep first to gel in. And that takes, like a season.

He's a class player and we miss him dearly, but I'm happy that he seems to have settled in. His understanding with KdB is great and was to be expected, I'm just astounded that it didn't happen sooner. It's a shame that some of you will never really warm to him even if he scored a hat-trick against Liverpool in the CL final, but I'm relieved that most of people are starting to see and appreciate him for he can give.

Congrats on the win btw and good luck for the rest of the season!

Mahrez-Vardy ... that was something

Very good performance!

The most positive, dangerous player on the pitch today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.