Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

Gritty win. We made it hard for ourselves with some really bad misses early in each half. Can't understand how their goal stood as the guy was clearly offside on the goal line?
Zinchenko was dreadful today, people as usual slagging off Gundo but he kept us going forward in the 2nd half.
Ederson made some great saves but our defending at set pieces was not great, Mina had about 4 free headers in the match. Walker is a big lad but get nowhere any of these corners/free kicks?
Raz, what a performance, dreadful but still scores even though he tried to miss it!
To score those two late goals and dig out an important win was excellent for us, could have fallen 7 points behind plus, they now have to come and win here to match us.

I'd quite like to see Jesus on the left. Those crosses Mahrez and keV send in, made for him. I know it's impossible to leave Raheem out, but the other night thought we were far more fluent when he was subbed.

Also how do we find a starting spot for Bernardo? Wonderful player.

Obviously fishing
Not really and Pep agrees with me. :) Gundo is wank, Zinch is shit and still they've been picked almost every week. Anyway, opinions differ, this is board is still teeming with people thinking Balotelli, Negredo and that geezer from Swansea were much better strikers than Dzeko. Anyway, a huge win!

Exciting game, could have been 5-3. Bloody good win. L'pool can't keep on having these Gary Sprake goals handed to them and when City do the double over them this season the scousers' luck won't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.