Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the Everton fans not giving Bernardo any shit.

Most fans aren't bothered, only the Rags and Littlewoods fans are.

I bet all these people calling him racist happily spread Robertson's jam on their toast a few years back

And then when it was flagged that the golly doll was quite problematic they shrugged their shoulders and said "ah yeah I see what you mean, I can live without it".

Sky are grilling raz,he has backed bernie and said it is not racist and grilling him about how the club has handled it,sky have there pundit saying it was wrong and not a joke,really going for bernie big time,****s

He also said benny is a black man and we should be proud to be black,you can say black

Interview after match trying to goad Raz to criticise Bernie and the club Raz explained his feelings about it very well Basically didn’t find it a problem as Bernie never referred to Mendy’s race or skin colour said it was a joke between friends Said that this was his genuine feelings not because it was a team mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.