Stupid little things that bug you

Not seen that before. Brilliant. Uberbrilliant in fact.

It worries me that I agree with him.

And I'd add using "disinterested" wrongly. It's UNinterested if you don't show any interest
Same for disorganised and unorganised. “You’ve become very disorganised” “you’ve always been very unorganised”.

Why do socks only ever have weekdays on them?

Are we all sandal wearing plant eating hippies at the weekend?

The humble chip from the chippy
Is it that difficult to provide customers with a nice chip, crispy on the outside, and soft in the middle?
There are two types of chip I despise.
The slug, this a bunch of slimey damp stuck together mush of hell. These go straight in the bin, and the said chip shop added to the shit list.
Then there is the raw chip.
Not cooked through, raw, and f#cking disgusting. I am happy to wait another 5 minutes in the chippy to ensure my chips are cooked through. Crispy on the outside, and soft in the middle.
Why are some chippies so bad a cooking a simple chip?

Those fucking cameras carried on the pitch before/after the match. The players are actively trying to avoid you. Get out of the fucking way. Were they designed to take the viewer closer to the action? They have the opposite effect. Remember Beckham telling Neville “I’ve had talks”? It was a huge story that would never happen now because the player can’t avoid knowing the camera is on him. Get off the pitch and use your zoom button.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.