Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

I know it was never going to be, but I thought it should have been.

Other way round and that's a red all the way.

There have been quite a few VAR reviews of possible reds this season, so it speaks volumes that they didn't review that. It was late and he had another kick at him after the initial contact, just to make sure.

She keeps pushing Anichibe for a reaction to the Bernardo tweet again and again, you can tell he has nothing more to say on the issue.
Do you know what I agree to certain extent with what Amichibe said, but fuck me they hounded him about it. He said what he had to say, leave it at that and move on. Hinchcliffe saying that Bernardo didn’t apologise is rubbish, he wrote a letter to the Premier league expressing regret for fuck sake. Do they want him to keep apologising.

Was their goal offside. I know the ball didn't go straight to Calvin Lewis but he then scored. Should VAR have gone back to that stage? Not sure how you can't be interfering with play 12 yards out and then score 3 seconds later.

We are a different class to any one in this league. The only criticism is that we don’t take scoring goals seriously enough. We have a couple of shots but expect the next one and the next one - we need to be killers

Liverpool might win the league but if they do, we’d have kept them honest. We’ll get 90+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.