Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This I agree with... PRIVATELY!!! When OTHER people hear the same 'joke', they have an opinion!!

"You clown".

A bit like sitting at a Dave Chapelle show. Not everyone will understand it.

FFS!! Has the IQ dropped in this place or what??
So now you are telling me how I must feel, thanks very much for that. Let me make this very simple and easy for you. If a friend makes a joke about me in public like Bernardo did and I say it isn’t anti Semitic then it isn’t. If someone else thinks that’s the case because they are thinking for me then they are wrong. I am the only one who can judge if a joke about me is or isn’t anti Semitic. If someone else says on my behalf that it’s anti Semitic then they are the ones with a problem not me. Mandy has said he wasn’t offended so end of discussion. Not sure whether you are one big WUM or just simple. As for my IQ I can guarantee you that unless you are a fellow member of MENSA mine will be substantially higher but thanks for checking. Off to watch MOTD now so goodnight

Foolish and no more,why do people want him skinned for it
Because he plays for filthy rich, oil driven, human rights abusers Manchester city and the people who are making the most noise are the ones that are jealous of us and our success, i.e the press, sky, talkshite, journalists, and this is another chance for them to turn into little snowflakes and act all outraged and angered by it all.

CoWZ05t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.