#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I was going to say it's the best first touch that I've ever seen, but chickened out at the last minute. Wish I'd gone for the superlative now!

Also, I think captaining Algeria to AFCON this summer has really helped too.

He's a confidence player, and being a major part of that, and our "Fourmidables", looks to have reinvigorated him.

Here's to him continuing in this vein.
Think the goal at Brighton was a turning point, even though it was the final game of the season. It was such a crucial goal that got some previously sceptical fans on his side and gave him greater confidence.

Look so like Leicester player at last. Should have had two assists today with fantastic passes. I’d love us to play mahrez right and put Bernie in the Silva role.

Like any player in peps system he needed a year to adapt.

Looking like the real deal this season...

Needs to play week in week or though, that's our problem, how we manage our squad.

No question we have the best outfit and setup, just can't believe how Liverpool have got away without having major injuries to significant numbers like we have.

Probably the best game he has played for us, looks like he is settling in to be the player we had hoped for when he signed

Like any player in peps system he needed a year to adapt.

Looking like the real deal this season...

Needs to play week in week or though, that's our problem, how we manage our squad.

No question we have the best outfit and setup, just can't believe how Liverpool have got away without having major injuries to significant numbers like we have.

Boggles my mind too...

They snagged our best physio :-/

I think he arguably has the best first touch in the entire squad, which is some compliment.

Really coming into his own now. Great to see after a difficult first season. Just goes to show what a bit of patience and run of games can do for a player’s confidence.
Nah, Bernardo has better first touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.