United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
pogba injury looks bad ????

See the 'You know you're getting old' thread.....I'm off there as well.

I do however, think all this media shite is well, just fucking shite. I've never been happy with Mendy posting stuff although slightly different content to this prick & the young JessieZ.

I hope they do a full and proper investigation into this. For years women's football has grown in this country on the back of a family friendly environment. Crowds are increasing and everything is looking positive, presumably that is why the rags decided it was time to join in. As soon as they have done the shit starts, like night follows day, scum follow the Rags and this kind of disgraceful shit happens.

I hope they do a full and proper investigation into this. For years women's football has grown in this country on the back of a family friendly environment. Crowds are increasing and everything is looking positive, presumably that is why the rags decided it was time to join in. As soon as they have done the shit starts, like night follows day, scum follow the Rags and this kind of disgraceful shit happens.

There was a few ****s at the Derby game. No doubt they'll trigger the dads of some other club that has taken his family and that team will be done for it.

Yep they should come down hard and ban there fans for 1 game and tell them to ban those individuals! What we don't want is this shit.

Alexis Sanchez scored 2 goals yesterday before getting sent off on his Inter debut.

He already looked 2x the player he was at United, think his season could be the definitive proof that it's not the players United buy, it's that they turn to shit when they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.