Rugby Union World Cup 2019

The host nation beats a very strong Irish team ranked no 1 in the world coming into the comp fair play to them. They beat S/A last time round and they beat us in Cardiff. Best result for the comp as a whole, Ireland will still get through, could be one hell of a wake up call.

Great result for Japan and well deserved.
Japan played some lovely stuff

Great effort from Wales to beat the Wallabies.

Assuming we beat the French it now means that it should be an England vs Australia quarter final.

One ODI a piece, two test matches a piece so the Rugby will hopefully be the decider in the England vs Australia contest.

Assuming we beat the French it now means that it should be an England vs Australia quarter final.

One ODI a piece, two test matches a piece so the Rugby will hopefully be the decider in the England vs Australia contest.
England vs Australia will be a body bag game if the ref isnt strong.
Poite today was a disgrace but at least we beat the whinging crims today.
Great game

Wales v Australia was great game. I can't see any reason why Wales can't win the World Cup.

Wales v Australia was great game. I can't see any reason why Wales can't win the World Cup.
Personally i don't think we've got the squad depth, our props aren't very good and we lack ball carriers.
All imo of course

Not fancying a trip to Murkyside I went to watch Glossop Rugby club play yesterday. Jesus they don't half get stuck in, you can hear the impact as they collide. Makes you wonder what it must be like at international level.

How some footballers can look at themselves in the mirror after a minor collision performing a dying swan act is beyond me.

Great result for Japan and well deserved.
Japan played some lovely stuff
Japan were great, Ireland were a bit complacent. Henshaw and Sexton if we get them fit will make a huge difference, the 2 big leaders in the backline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.