Liverpool could be thrown out of Carabao Cup

No longer on the headlines on the sky sports news app.
Buried under the shite sky are peddling about us.
Told you this was a none story and that it was just used to balance the negative stories about us.
Another brushed under the carpet.

Win win for the dippers.

Saves the embarrassment of their reserves getting Mullered by Arsenal.

It’s not our fault the rest of the world is so ashamed of where they’re from that they can’t stomach supporting the teams from the places that represent them as a person so just latch onto English teams.

And why is it all these sad ****s never support Wycombe or Shrewsbury, why is it always the best teams?
I am a yank and have been supporting City since 1978 when I traveled all over England to support a dreadful football team who's fans appropriately engaged in a large bit of self-ridicule. My father, who fostered my love of the game, became a City fan during the war, when stationed somewhere outside of Manchester instructing the RAF how to shoot straight. I am not ashamed of where I come from, nor do I care for your assumption that I am. I am a proud Philadelphian who flies a City banner from my house every day in an Irish neighborhood full of scum and dipper supporters. Please lose the attitude of righteous entitlement that you display regarding OUR team, it makes you sound like a dipper from 30 years ago or a scum supporter from 20 years ago. Having read your posts for the past several years, I'm reasonably confident that you are better than that.

I’m sure the EFL will severely punish Liverpool with a bye in the next round... or similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.