Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

If Liverpool hacked our database why are the police not involved
?
The Merseyside Police are looking into it.... A spokesperson for Merseyside Police said
"Eh, yeah, like, we are just finishing up de investigation into de attack on der Manchester City bus at de European game de other year and den we will look into deese allegations about computer hacccking. Rest assured no stone shall remain unturned. No warra mean lar?"

The Merseyside Police are looking into it.... A spokesperson for Merseyside Police said
"Eh, yeah, like, we are just finishing up de investigation into de attack on der Manchester City bus at de European game de other year and den we will look into deese allegations about computer hacccking. Rest assured no stone shall remain unturned. No warra mean lar?"
Er PS, please find enclosed software to delete all signs of hacking.

He was at the time.
?? I mean has anybody even broached the subject with Klopp?? He is the manager of Liverpool the other club involved in this scandal. Whilst I understand that neither Klopp or Pep were at either club at the time. However Pep was asked about it why hasn’t Klopp been asked about either of the scandals affect that club atm???

?? I mean has anybody even broached the subject with Klopp?? He is the manager of Liverpool the other club involved in this scandal. Whilst I understand that neither Klopp or Pep were at either club at the time. However Pep was asked about it why hasn’t Klopp been asked about either of the scandals affect that club atm???

I think @tolmie's hairdoo advised us all what a sycophantic love in LFC press conferences are - objective and exploratory questions are not really allowed - it’s more... Jurgen could you tell us how brilliant you are?

Why did we accept £1 million in settlement in return for an acceptance of non-liability from Liverpool (and presumably for City to agree that any further action would not be taken against them)? Not like £1 million makes much difference to us.

A mate of mine emailed me today, he said that City are being looked into because they did not report it. CIty will be in trouble -)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.