Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny has to go now right? Drew 0-0 to one of the worst teams in the league, they look awful, are 3 points away from the automatic relegation spot, and somehow they’ve been stuck with way more Simon Davies then they bargained for. Clearly isn’t working.

Watched the first half and fuck me they are dreadful.

Second half was much better.

The morale of this team is under 0. Nasri is getting better, but the older guys are still searching for their best form. And the young guys are playing in a team searching for something to boost the morale.

And again, they will NOT fire Kompany.

If someone gets fired it will be Davies.

The morale of this team is under 0. Nasri is getting better, but the older guys are still searching for their best form. And the young guys are playing in a team searching for something to boost the morale.

How can you fire Davies without firing Kompany? No one who’s any good would accept that position. You get to “manage” the team, while not actually being the manager or getting any of the credit if it turns around.

It couldnt have gone much worse since Kompany took over to be fair.

If it would have been 6 points from 27 for a complete average Belgian manager he would have been fired already. As its Vinnie, and club legend and came back to save Anderlecht and transform them they obviously wont fire him. But this whole player/manager thing was a bit of a rushed decision. he is not manager on match days, but he is on trainings.

Neville and Henry both burned themselves with their first managerial role, with much stronger squads than Anderlecht. I think Neville gave up completely after that, still can see Henry getting some better job later.

Yep, it ws stupid decision. Player-manager is history thing and he should have done one or other.

Last edited:

Taking Davies and him being the manager on game day is the big mistake,i'm confused about the set up,if vinny doesn't have the coaching badges i assumed he had(?) then he is not the manager,pep teaches the team during games and rights the things that are going wrong on the spot,davies is not the man to do that,how has it happened that he is there? vinny is not player manager really is he? it sounds like a managerial clusterfuck(real mess) so it's no wonder the players are confused,why has vinny gone there without his coaching badges? confused

He's followed his heart rather than his head.
And Simon Davies? It's no wonder the team is doing shite, who is he and what's he done?
Vinnie would be better putting bellars in charge with him, it's obvious davies hasn't got the charisma and the personality to get a team fired up.

He's followed his heart rather than his head.
And Simon Davies? It's no wonder the team is doing shite, who is he and what's he done?
Vinnie would be better putting bellars in charge with him, it's obvious davies hasn't got the charisma and the personality to get a team fired up.
Yep i would go with that,unless vinny thinks they might clash with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.