Mouse in house!

Nothing not even a Spider gets killed in our house, when we find a Mouse we put the Cats in another room and we corner the mouse before walking it as far away from the house into a field and letting it go. Probably the rodent will get eaten by some other creature within hours of its freedom but that's what we do anyway.

Nothing not even a Spider gets killed in our house, when we find a Mouse we put the Cats in another room and we corner the mouse before walking it as far away from the house into a field and letting it go. Probably the rodent will get eaten by some other creature within hours of its freedom but that's what we do anyway.

Why would a spider be killed ? They do no harm to anyone and by catching flies they do a lot of good. I just find your sentence strange.

Just shouted at my wife for killing one, hate life been taken needlessly.

Please ask her why she killed it, they kill flies, they are clean, they do not bite (contrary to what people believe) and they are part of an eco system that we, i.e your wife, is destroying.

I bet she uses loads of plastic as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.