Premier League Statistic Leaders:

If we keep up the stats stated mate, we will be top when it matters :)
How does that work? Stats are we have dropped 4 points they have dropped none, all be it they have been lucky, but if we continue to loose games we should win then shots on target, possession etc count for shit

Best club in Europe we are.

This season, we get to see this young, talented team take on Champions League duties.
A little something extra in midfield would be nice, but the squad is still one of the best in Europe.
  1. Manchester City.
  2. Barcelona. ...
  3. Juventus. ...
  4. Real Madrid. ...
  5. Atletico Madrid. ...
  6. Paris Saint-Germain. ...
  7. Bayern Munich. ...
  8. Liverpool. ...
More items...
Wheres our "nervous neighbours" on that list ?

Best club in Europe we are.

This season, we get to see this young, talented team take on Champions League duties.
A little something extra in midfield would be nice, but the squad is still one of the best in Europe.
  1. Manchester City.
  2. Barcelona. ...
  3. Juventus. ...
  4. Real Madrid. ...
  5. Atletico Madrid. ...
  6. Paris Saint-Germain. ...
  7. Bayern Munich. ...
  8. Liverpool. ...
More items...

I'm sorry when trafford rovers are listed as 10th the rest isn't worth reading, FFS they're 11th in England never mind Europe

How does that work? Stats are we have dropped 4 points they have dropped none, all be it they have been lucky, but if we continue to loose games we should win then shots on target, possession etc count for shit

Clearly not necessarily. Winning 8-0 and losing 3-2 is worse than two 1-0 wins. Despite being 8 goals more.

We lost games last season that in no shape or form we should of, but the stats and our strength in finishing seasons off in absolute strength season after season point to those very same stats carrying us through the 38 games of a whole season.

And if you think the stats count for shit, then the last two seasons of breaking all records available would point otherwise, no matter about a loss (or four) through the season.

If you think liverpool are not going to drop any points, get your money on.

Our whole game is based on possession and dominating the ball/games, so to say possession counts for shit, we will have to agree to disagree.

And if you think 1-0 nils will always carry you through a season, rather than a bigger win, I will point you to the Aguero moment where one big win against our direct rivals that season made all the difference.
Also goal difference is always a decent indicator of a teams position in every season.

Anyhow, let’s see :)

We lost games last season that in no shape or form we should of, but the stats and our strength in finishing seasons off in absolute strength season after season point to those very same stats carrying us through the 38 games of a whole season.

And if you think the stats count for shit, then the last two seasons of breaking all records available would point otherwise, no matter about a loss (or four) through the season.

If you think liverpool are not going to drop any points, get your money on.

Our whole game is based on possession and dominating the ball/games, so to say possession counts for shit, we will have to agree to disagree.

And if you think 1-0 nils will always carry you through a season, rather than a bigger win, I will point you to the Aguero moment where one big win against our direct rivals that season made all the difference.
Also goal difference is always a decent indicator of a teams position in every season.

Anyhow, let’s see :)
At what point did I say any of the things you just said? Your making shit up as.you go along, I am stating that the team with the most points win the league, so why the need for your long pointless post?

At what point did I say any of the things you just said? Your making shit up as.you go along, I am stating that the team with the most points win the league, so why the need for your long pointless post?

Calm down hard man, I was answering two posts, if you don’t want a reply, don’t reply in the first place :)

Also you said possession counts for shit, the stats say otherwise.

Calm down hard man, I was answering two posts, if you don’t want a reply, don’t reply in the first place :)

Also you said possession counts for shit, the stats say otherwise.
Hard man? You put my post in there, yet none of the shit you said I didn't mention, so calling you out on it, so if you don't want a reply to your comments then you don't comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.